If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
ATTENTION GAMERS!! New thread started dedicated to just games! http://helpmewithmyload.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THE Tia Ling Welcome Thread
01-11-2010, 12:45 PM
THE Tia Ling Welcome Thread
How do we populate a forum without some threads for the other stars?

Honestly, I only know who you are for participating in a seemingly strange, yet well defined "panty" fetish series. As one of my colleagues had your particular set, we (not to diss on people with fetishes for panties and beautiful women) only watched to see what it was all about.

It looked like a fun day at work is all I'd like to finish with. From an editor and directors standpoint, they certainly didn't seem to know what the heck to do with it either. Alas, you managed to dominate a seemingly boring scene with some "classy" improv.

My question to you, of course, is when approaching a scene like this, are you encouraged to improve the original vision, or do they frown on it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious